1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD x Copy Platinum

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by Pbartman, Mar 13, 2005.

1. Pbartman

Pbartman Member

I have a license copy of DVD X Copy version 3.2.1.0. I would like to get to the latest level if possible. I currently have started to experience problems with my backup version of movies. They would break up after viewing. I am not sure if this problem is related to DVD firmware (creation), to DVD player or to DVD media quality. This forum seems to have many experts in this area. I would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

2. wild77

wild77 Guest

you might want to check out these programs

DVD Decrypter to rip [bold]Free[/bold]
    DVD Shrink to compress [bold]Free[/bold]

Platinum has a max burn speed of 4x your blank media or burner could be causing the playback problems.I used to have Platinum but don,t use it anymore,too many problems.The free programs work much better for me.

3. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Sounds like you have media problems, not software. Try ritek, verbatim....etc. Have a visit to the media section of this form to see what people use.

4. pulsar

pulsar Active member

Also, do you de-frag, disc clean up, adaware, spybot or A squared your system lately?

5. wild77

wild77 Guest

One of the problems I had with Xcopy was not being able to set the burn speed.Even when using 4x media of good quality my Plextor burner would burn at a faster speed.I would also shut off all backround programs including your AV while burning.There are a lot of programs that will cause problems with Xcopy.Check this thread out.

http://dvdxcopy.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/102539