1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD X COPY problem, please help!

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by danimal16, Dec 28, 2002.

1. danimal16

danimal16 Member

I just recently used this program, and it all burned correctly onto a dvdr, but it would not play on a dvd player, I tried a couple players. It only worked on my computer, what is the problem here?

2. framerman

framerman Regular member

Did you get new vts sectors before you burned?

3. -LD

-LD Member

move on over to http://dvdxcopy.afterdawn.com and try posting your question there

a possibility could be with the version of DXC you are using...certain versions work with certain players, others do not...it's odd but they are working on it

4. omegaboy

omegaboy Guest

I got the same problem when copying ICE AGE with DVDXCopy. It seem DVDXCopy did not modify and create new ifo files. Because I copied one Ice age dvd and it does not play on my dvd player. And I open up Ifoedit and open vts_xx_x.ifo and see there are 2 features in that dvd, widescreen and fullscreen. Dvdxcopy copied the widescreen features but the ifo files direct to the fullscreen mode, therefore my dvdplayer can't read the disc. So I have to do it another time manually by ripping the movie with dvd-decrypter, use ifoedit to create new ifo files, get vts sectors...etc. and this time it works with the dvdplayer. I think it's depends on the version of dvdxcopy also. Beta version, version 1.1.0, 1.2.2 of Dvdxcopy worked great! But then they release the new version after that and didn't work properly!!!

5. jppaco

jppaco Member