1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD X Copy XPRESS?or DVD SHRINK?

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by hd517, Oct 30, 2004.

1. hd517

hd517 Member

i downloaded the trial version of dvd x copy xpress and i must say, i found it very impreressive. the movie turned out great but i keep hearing how good dvd shrink is. what makes x xopy so good is that it copies ANYYTHING!! cpoy righted or not. does dvd shrink have this feature? can it copy anything?

2. Car.Mike

Car.Mike Active member

Shrink can do more than X-Copy. Xpress cost $$ and has no support unless you buy it from the new company . Do Not Waste your Money On Xpress. There are quite a few movies Xpress can not copy as it sometimes can not compress the movie enough. Suggest you go to the X-Copy forum here and you will see the problems people are having w/ that software. http://dvdxcopy.afterdawn.com/

3. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Umm ... wrong :)

this is an easy one. DVD Shrink hands down.

4. hd517

hd517 Member

i tried using dvd shrink a long time ago, but i cant get passed the copy right protection thing, i just gave up, because i remembered how x copy got passed it, but if it could read anything, tell me how to get pass the copy right protection

5. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Shrink has come along way. Try the new DVD Shrink and if there is a movie that Shrink can't break, you can rip with DVD Decrypter first ... but I haven't found a movie Shrink can't backup :)

6. JoshB

JoshB Member

MMM I'll sum it up for you [bold]DVDXCOPY XPRESS=Ham Sandwich and DVD Shrink=Prime Rib[/bold]...That's how I would compare the TWO.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]A DVD is Like a Woman.It either Will or Won't![/small]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2004