1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd x maker trial?

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by gotisos, Oct 18, 2003.

1. gotisos

gotisos Guest

Does anyone know where I can get a trial version of dvd x maker? I haven't been able to find it and I want tp "test" it before I buy it ;) ;)

2. stric9

stric9 Member

At the moment, there is no trial of DVD XMaker.

It is a good program. I have been using it for a couple of months now. I like it better than Pinnacle Studio 8.

3. RAR

RAR Member

Stric9, has there been any fixes or patches to make DVD X Maker video capture work with ATI All-In-Wonder cards yet? My AIW 8500DV does not work and I have heard from many other people with ATI cards that are having the same problems.

4. rx6hmrcd

rx6hmrcd Member

Hey, I paid 99 dollars for the download copy of the software and can't even get it to work upon installation. As for refunding your money back, be aware. The guarantee only applies to the software CD Purchased on their site, even though it doesn't state that in their big guarantee sign on their site. I am totally disappointed with this company because they led me to believe they were honest and had a good product, but instead they took my money and gave me software that won't even work. So for anyone out there thinking about purchasing anything for 321 Studios, watch out. I feel for you.

5. RAR

RAR Member

Did you see that they cut the price to $49.99 now! I think they figured that if you pay that instead of $99, people will be less inclined to want their money back when it doesn't work. I don't think they care too much about fixing the problems cause the response I got from their tech support was to use the software that came with my Radeon card to capture the video.

6. farpudo

farpudo Member

try [bold]http://www.click-now.net/html/DVDXMaker.htm[/bold] and say something...

7. gotisos

gotisos Guest

good looking out man, I appreciate it!!!!