1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD2ONE burning problem

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by amphknee, Feb 21, 2003.

1. amphknee

amphknee Member

I have been following the forums guidelines for burning DVD's with DVD Decrypter, DVD2ONE, and Nero, but I am having troubles with the buring process. Every time I try to burn the DVD files with Nero, the CD won't finalize. It will burn 100% of the files, then when it starts to Lead-Out, it just keeps the clock running but never finishes. I'm not sure what the exact problem is, but I end up having to cancel the burn and it never ends up playing in my DVD player. Can anuone help me? Thanks in advance.

2. Rpbertxyz

Rpbertxyz Guest

Finally got it to work using Nero. I used the following settings:
    DVD-ROM (UDF/ISO)
    No multisession
    ISO Level 1
    ISO 9660
    No Joliet
    No Relax Restrictions
    UDF Tab: Force DVD Compatibility Mode (Reqired for XBox)
    Maybe this will help someone else.

3. sirmugen

sirmugen Regular member

Hey Rpbertxyz

I can't find these tab in Nero under DVD ROM (ISO/UDF)

No Relax Restrictions
    UDF Tab: Force DVD Compatibility Mode (Reqired for XBox)

When I do figure it out would just checking the box for "UDF Tab: Force DVD Compatibility Mode (Reqired for XBox)" work in a unmoded Xbox ?

Thanks
    sirmugen

4. bullbleep

bullbleep Guest

I had this same problem and it turned out to be the cheap Princo disks I was using - not stable enough on the outer tracks at the speed they were traveling to finish it off right.

Thanks to the suggestion of another forum member here, I got some quality media (4x capable) and - no more problem...

5. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

I made several copies in DVD-video mode (NERO)and they play well in my PS2 but not in two other Standalone players.
    Then I made a DVD-ROM UDF/ISO (NERO) burn and it played in my PS2 and both the stand alone players. I guess I stick with this way of burning now.. .!