1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD2One Errors

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by JonSnouch, Jan 27, 2007.

1. JonSnouch

JonSnouch Guest

Hi everyone - would appreciate some help!

I downloaded DVD2One as a replacement to InstantCopy, which I had been using. I am ripping DVD's to hard drive then attempting to burn the contents of the Video_TS folder that results after the rip.

After not having burned anything in a while, I'm getting a bizarre error: "The instruction at 'xxxxxx' referenced memory at 'xxxxx'. The memory could not be 'read'"

What is this all about? I'm somewhat "technically challenged" so any and all help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Jon

2. onilord

onilord Member

No problem Jon. I had the same problem when i first used the program.

Most DVD's are copy protected so you will need to download a program that can get past a dvd's coding. I suggest DVD Decrypter. It is what i use and it was free. It has been able to do all of my mmovies and with the RipIt4me extension it will guarantee any DVD.

Use DVD Decrypter to Decode the DVD and make an ISO of it. Then use DVD2one to locate the ISO folder usually in your local c drive and then DVD2one will compress it to the correct size for you and then you can use another program to burn it onto a disk. I keep mine on my comp and watch them on there.

JUst remember to specify where you want the DVD to be ripped to so you can locate it for the other programs.

Hope this helps

FLEX

3. josephc

josephc Guest

how to say, ah, now , i got it

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2007
  4. Nichol4s

Nichol4s Guest

thanx onilord, you saved me

5. elizerroj

elizerroj Regular member

I have been using dvd2one for two years now. first dvd2one152 which i still have and use and V. 212. i didn't know that dvd2one work with ISO files. i know it can output ISO but to compress it.

6. onilord

onilord Member

Well dvddecrypter will create a title that has no encryption. It basically reads as a movie title (i guess ISO in not the best word for it) but with that unencrypted title you can compress it with dvd2one which can only read unencrypted files. If you go to settings in the dvd2one sidebar you can specify the size of the output file up to 70%

sorry you are right it is not an ISO but an unencrypted title. But dvd2one's compression is the best out there for free

7. ray963

ray963 Guest

onilord kind thanx

8. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

josephc / Nichol4s / ray963 - those advertising links need to be removed from your signatures..

9. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

josephc / Nichol4s / ray963

So guys are you getting any kickbacks on those links or are you just typical link wh**res?;)

10. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

josephc / Nichol4s / ray963 you all had plenty of time to remove the links ..
    [​IMG]