1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD2one output a lie???

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by iFix, Sep 21, 2004.

1. iFix

iFix Member

Ok, can anyone help me? See, whenever I use DVD2one, the final DVD-R is missing the last 5-10 minutes. I've noticed that every time I manually lower the output, I get more and more run-time at the end of the movie. Default is 4472.. I've taken it down as far as 4300! Granted, I could keep knocking it down and down, but why should I have to? I haven't even been able to fit movies UNDER 2 hours long. I've got 4.7 GB on a DVD right? If anyone knows what the hell is going on, please let me in! I've even tried other media (Verbatim & Memorex).. still same thing. Thanks!

2. iFix

iFix Member

I just thought I'd mention that DVD2one works JUST FINE afterall. Sorry if I scared some people. It turns out I needed to burn my DVD-Rs at a very low burn speed. Boy do I feel better! No more coasters... yay!

3. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

Hi iFix,

You can do a lot better time wise if you use good DVD media, I use DVD2One all the time at 4X and not hiccup -

Burn on brother, burn on -