1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD2oneX and Macripper problems

Discussion in 'Video problems with Mac' started by ohau8622, Apr 26, 2004.

1. ohau8622

ohau8622 Member

I downloaded the trial version of DVD2OneX for my mac powerbook g4. I followed the instructions as posted, i'm trying to copy spiderman. I used mactheripper program and then used dvd2one but according to the instructions it says that it will go to the disk utility as a dmg file to be burned but after several attempts there are not such files.

please help, i'm very frustrated. i want to purchase the complete software but not until i see what at least 30 minutes will be like. i also downloaded other programs like osex but i can't seem to get them working for me.

thanks

ohau8622

2. ohau8622

ohau8622 Member

Also, I can't seem to get it to play on my computer. Is it because it's a trial version? I've tried to contact the people at DVDone but no reply for a while now. What else can I use since it's obvious they do not need my business?

3. Londor

Londor Guest

After processing the DVD with Mac the ripper you get a folder that contains a VIDEO_TS folder. Now open DVD2oneX and as source choose that VIDEO_TS folder. Choose the options you want (disk copy or just film, audio and subtitles) in DVD2one and press start. You will be asked to select a destination (create a new folder in the desktop and choose it). Once it finishes processing you will have within this folder a new compressed Video_TS folder and an empty Audio_TS folder. To burn the movie use Toast. Select the data tab and DVD-ROM (UDF) and drag the folder you created containing the Audio and Video folders. Press record.