1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD2oneX unexpectantly quits

Discussion in 'Video problems with Mac' started by lecover, Jan 24, 2005.

1. lecover

lecover Member

I just started using MTR & DVD2oneX. I'm on a 1g-G4. The DVD player plays the video_ts files fine. Oh, and I'm using Discribe 5.2 software. Problem: DVD2oneX is quitting about 2 minutes into the burn.

Is DVD2oneX only to be used only with toast? Anyone out there using Discribe?

One other factor: I tried burning the compressed files(Friday Night Lights) from an external HD. Perhaps this is the problem?

2. lecover

lecover Member

Opps................just to clarify. Discribe 5.2 is quitting unexpectantly. DVD2oneX is fine, because Mac's DVD player is playing the compressed video perfectly. Either I'm doing something wrong in Discribe ( or it's not compatible?) or I need to place the compressed files on the Mac HD vs. external HD to burn from?

3. mediaguru

mediaguru Regular member

Internal or external drive shouldn't matter. If you have toast give it a try. OR can discribe made disk image? Maybe you can make a disc image first and then burn with discburner, toast or discribe.

4. lecover

lecover Member

I deleted the compressed files and tried the process again. Everything is fine, now. I'm not sure why I had a problem from the start, probably just a fluke!

Thank You.