1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD2oneX

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Xanthro, Jun 5, 2003.

1. Xanthro

Xanthro Guest

I'm using DVD2one, and it's saying that the data is ecrypted, and that it will not decrypt. Well, how am I supposed to back up a DVD if it won't do the work?

Any feedback would be helpfull.

2. g1neo

g1neo Guest

Load a program called dvd decrypter(u can get from afterdawn's software section for free)select MODE then ISO then READ this will then decrypt the dvd to ur hd remember where u saved it though, once this has finished do the same as above but select write then select the filename.note this for dvd5 if ur copyin a dvd9 use DVD SHRINK first then burn the iso file with dvd decrypter

3. corngrits

corngrits Member

Look at a program called DVD Shrink (www.dvdshrink.org). It can do just the movie or whole disks like DVD2One. It is a little more difficult to use at first but there are great walk throughs for it. Once you get the hang of it it's a few quick clicks and it does the job of both DVDDecrypter and DVD2One!! I have it and wish I had found it when I started.

But if you want to stick with DVD2One you'll need DVDDecrypter, Smartripper, or DVDShrink (can be used only to decode). I'd suggest DVDDecrypter since it is generally faster at decrypting.

Finally, if you ever decode a movie and still get the "encrypted data" message from DVD2One then just delete the files and run through DVDDecrypter again. Don't know why but sometimes some encrypted data slips through.

Hope these ramblings help.