1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD2XBOX help with deleting game

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by jrbilly, Nov 17, 2004.

1. jrbilly

jrbilly Member

Hello, I backup a game to my hard drive and recieved a error message that the Xbox could not read 2 files after cleaning the disc and trying again I find that my XBox has the game on the hard drive twice. How do I delete a game. Thanks for your help

2. punqewe

punqewe Active member

You will either have to use a filemanager on your xbox,like boxplorer or one that's in a dash like avalaunch or unleashed. Or you'll have to ftp into your xbox and do it that way. You could also have someone who is running avalaunch to link up to your machine through thier filemanager and do it from their xbox.

3. Squiggles

Squiggles Member

You can also use DVD2XBOX to delete the game. I'm using version 06.1 but anyhow just hit the B button when in DVD2XBOX then pull the right trigger and choose the drive the game is on. Then select the folder the games are in (i.e. F:\games) Highlight the game to delete by scrolling down to it and hitting the B button on the game it should turn from a white highlight to a red one. Then pull the left trigger and select to delete to the file. I'm doing this from memory but I'm pretty sure it is right.

4. jrbilly

jrbilly Member

Thanks guys for your help I used DVD2XBOX :)