1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd2xbox installation

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by mulhunter, Apr 4, 2005.

1. mulhunter

mulhunter Guest

I'm very frustrated. Assuming that I am using evox and have not added any hard drives to my xbox, I am using it just like it came, could someone give me directions on where to ftp the dvd2xbox files? Could someone give me a tutorial. Thanks.

2. punqewe

punqewe Active member

ftp them into your apps folder

3. mulhunter

mulhunter Guest

First off I don't have an apps folder when I start. I try to make one but when I do I put the files in it and reset the xbox but I can't find my dvd2xbox program anywhere!

4. mulhunter

mulhunter Guest

First off I don't have an apps folder when I start. I try to make one but when I do I put the files in it and reset the xbox but I can't find my dvd2xbox program anywhere!

5. mulhunter

mulhunter Guest

I had to make a folder called apps. should there have been one there origionally?

6. punqewe

punqewe Active member

well if you had to make one,check your ini/xml file in your dash to see if recognises an apps folder and has the proper paths.

7. mulhunter

mulhunter Guest

how do i do that? i am really frustrated, all i want to do is get this thing working so i can play around with it. any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance

8. mulhunter

mulhunter Guest

will i be able to play game back ups with a softmoded xbox, or will i need to get a chip?

9. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

both can play copy game, soft mod or modchip.

10. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

your apps should be in
    /C/apps/

11. mulhunter

mulhunter Guest

do i have to do anything special to play my backed up games on my softmoded xbox other than what i've already done?

12. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

nope, not at all, as long as you have soft modded, you can play any back up games.