1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd43 latest version

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by radarval, Dec 8, 2003.

1. radarval

radarval Member

I downloaded the latest version of dvd43 v1.3.0.54, installed it and in can not find the patin couffin driver. I had the earlier version dvd43 v1.0, I installed version 1.3.0.54 over v1.0 and it still can't find the patin couffin driver. I should also mention that I have installed dvd x copy platinum who also uses the patin couffin and is working fine. Where and how can I get the latest patin couffin driver if there is one. HELP!!!

2. Wolf_50

Wolf_50 Member

3. martroe

martroe Guest

You could also install this program which is a trial and will give you 3 free burns. It also supports dvd43 and will update your pattin couffin when installed.
    Personally I like this program much better than xcopy, you dont get the warning screens at the beginning of the movies, it is simple,it is only $39 (about £21)and the support is first class whether you are trying or have bought. Download it here: http://www.1clickdvdcopy.com/index.html It uses the same engine as xcopy so won't mess up your xcopy but you get three free full burns to see if you like it so you can't lose.