1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd43 wont work now

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by grahamf, Dec 17, 2003.

1. grahamf

grahamf Member

hi guys
    Just upgraded to 321 studios platinum and the security by pass says patin couffin engine cant access layer or similar it worked fine with gold i have uninstalled it and reinstalled it but no joy when i loaded platinum it said to delete gold but it gave option to leave something called gear worls on it so i left it reply grahsue@hotmail.com please i have trouble finding replies on these forums
    thanks to any one who can help me

2. grahamf

grahamf Member

update on this message says cant connect to access layer couffin machine must be installed and active device manager says its working properly any body vcan you help me please i want to bun a movie for a couple of handicapped children for xmas
    thanks
    Graham

3. yuedana

yuedana Regular member

4. r3assoc

r3assoc Member

I also purchased Platinum and am having the same problem. When I boot-up I get the message "Can't connect to access layer. Patin-Couffin must be installed and active." If I run PCsetup, Status indicates Patin-Couffin driver ready and active. Platinum of course will not copy due to CSS encryption.

Later I was able to copy for a couple of days with the downloaded trial version. Also was able to make a copy with the included X rescue.

5. Wolf_50

Wolf_50 Member