1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD43

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by Anti_war, Apr 14, 2004.

1. Anti_war

Anti_war Guest

Dear all,
    Please help me to figure out what was wrong with my DVD43. I have installed DVD43 with Patin-couffin and the DVD43 was working well except one big problem. The problem was: When burning process started just 1%->2% of the DVD, my computer was shut down automatically. I didn't know what was wrong with that. I tried to disable all anti-virus/firewall tools but the computer still shut down during the burning process. I have tried it 10 times already but it still shut down while the burning is in the progress.
    Your help is very appreciated.

Sorida

2. gotisos

gotisos Guest

were you running any other programs when you started the burn? you may have a program running in the background, or in the icon try that is preventing the dvd from starting properly.

3. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Hi Sorida, Is just the burning program shutting down, or is the computer shutting off all the way?? If the computer is turning off, did you just install the dvd burner drive? If yes to the last question, your power supply in the computer may not be powerful enough to run everything and your burner drive. I'm just guessing since I don't have enough information at this point.

Jerry