1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dvd5 (4.36)G converted to iso image (3.09)G ?Please help

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Fifa-fan, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Fifa-fan

Fifa-fan Member

Sorry for my bad english but i hope i will get help becouse i need it so much.
    i have fifa11 dvd5 (4.36)G when i converted it to image with ultraiso it keep giving me (3.09)G iso file, even when i open the dvd5 in pc to explor it is give me (3.09)G folders size i know some files are hidding and those missed at the converting process, i had try usbutil v2.1 and it work gave me (4.36)G iso image but when i use Gnie's xpert2 to exract files it gave me (3.09)G @fifa11 folder again ?
    I am trying replace language files to reduce game size but I am totaly lost right now and could do nothing ,looking for someone save me.

2. Fifa-fan

Fifa-fan Member

Any one please .

3. Kannz

Kannz Regular member

why do you need to reduce the size? 4.36 gigs should fit on a dvd-r right? o_O

4. smokyrain

smokyrain Senior member

Its just dummy data. So when you extract the game, and then say use Nero to rebuild or Gnies's Xpert tool, the size will be reduced already

No need to replace language files to reduce it.

When you copied it with USButil it gives exact size, because its making an exact copy on your drive.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012