1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD9 with HDLoader

Discussion in 'PS2' started by brad1102, Oct 20, 2004.

1. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

If you rip a DVD9 game (ie GTA:SA) onto your HD as an ISO, transfer it onto the PS2 HD using PS2 Handiness or similar, can you boot it with HDLoader?
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG][/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2004
  2. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

ps2ownz claims that san andreas(PARANOiD)... works with hdloader... im not sure myself cuz i dont have the game yet... btw they also claim that san andreas is dvd5..

3. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

I find that hard to believe. The only copyright protection developers have left is to release their games on DVD9 format.

I guess we'll see.

Thanks Cyprien.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG][/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2004
  4. Fuzzy_C

Fuzzy_C Regular member

far as i'm concerned it's a dvd-5, unless you have to reach a certain point in the game for it to hit layer 2 that nobody's gotten to yet. i also know it works on hdloader, i know some people that have it.

anyway, i was wondering the same kinda thing about hdloader, if i get a program to copy to my ps2 hd, do i just copy the iso? never tried it before, i thought it might be a good thing to know

Last edited: Oct 20, 2004
  5. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

I have several utilities for this. PM me with an email addy and I'll hook you up.