1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDBURNING

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by KimmieBoo, Mar 22, 2007.

1. KimmieBoo

KimmieBoo Member

hELLO..again.. one more question.. I am really trying to educate myself with this.. and use the guides, and I do look at all the other questions that people post and the answers on as a resource. But I have a question. can I just run DVDFAB Platium and successfully make copies of my DVD's that I rent. Some answers posted are stating that you need about 3-4 programs in order to burn(one aswer stated that you required DVDFAB and VOBBlanker and DVD Shrink and IMGBUrn).. is this correct? do i need all four programs to successfully burn.. please help..the more read, the more confused I am getting.. thank you for you wisedom!!!!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2007
  2. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

I would like to point out that copying movies
    is called piracy and is against forum rules, so please edit your thread to remove this comment

[​IMG]

However if you want to copy a movie That you OWN then you can do it by using freeware...check the guide in my sig...using Ripit4me

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/422740

Last edited: Mar 22, 2007
  3. 300bowler

300bowler Regular member

there are tons of programs that will do the job, just look at this thread for the many combinations members use, some free some not.
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/483645

Yes, i believe that is a all in one(1 click) program for backups,meaning it does it all, Rip,transcode,burn

4. KimmieBoo

KimmieBoo Member

Thank you for the help.. as I said before I am very new to this, I will choose my words carefully going forward. Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.

5. KimmieBoo

KimmieBoo Member

thank you 300bowler for your knowledge.. you have been a big help.
    Have a goo day!

6. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

No problems, check out the link I provided, it's all freeware and pretty easy to use.