1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDFab Decrypter Errors!!

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by mango23, Jan 23, 2007.

1. mango23

mango23 Member

I just re-installed my DVDFab Decrypter because I keep getting these errors with every single movie that I try to do.Is there something in the settings that I need to change? I am trying to do Crank. The last 10 movies Iv'e tried I ALWAYS get this error If someone could help me that be great.

Reading/Writing Error Control

Error while reading! Please choose what to do?
    Retry,Abort,Ignore,Ignore All

2. onya

onya Guest

3. G_WNIT

G_WNIT Guest

I had/have the same problem at first I thought it was a virus so I formatted my drive. everything works fine after that, but it's come back again. I have no I idea what to do, I'm not going to use that program(even though it's pretty good) ever again.

4. onya

onya Guest

@G_WNIT,

Use this link for bbmayo's software AND guides, you'll be fine. :)

Cheers.

PS: Keep your software up to date.

5. mango23

mango23 Member

Hi Onya, I got my movie crank backedup my main concern is that DvdFabDecrypter(up2date) keeps giving me this error and I don't understand why. What does it mean? Every movie that I do it pops up.

G_WNIT I know exactly what you mean, I can't even use the program anymore. Too much of a hassle, I can't seen to get any help on it on WHY these errors popup. If you don't mind how did you format your drive? Maybe I could try that. Thanks again.

6. cyanfalc

cyanfalc Member

I just had no problem with Devil Wears Prada but when I put in Saw 3 it doesn't even recognize the media. So there is a problem with that. It asked me to e-mail so it could help them out. New Technology with this Saw 3???? I got Open DVD source: D:\[Saw_3]... then it says failed to get DVD Information and askes me to send them feedback.

7. onya

onya Guest

This is good news mango23, You've read some guides or figured it out for yourself, whichever the case may be, those ANNOYING error messages are still occuring! Sugar. Any chance of posting the error log, so we can have a looksee?

@cyanfalc,

Your choice, but why help the enemy..... so to speak?...LOL

Cheers.

EDIT: @d1nice36, Yes? What can we do you for?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2007
  8. d1nice36

d1nice36 Guest

9. Tammy41

Tammy41 Member

I am also having the same problem with DVDFab. Everytime I Open it up Im getting the same error At the Top it says " Crash REport" then dvdfab decrypter has encountered a problem & needs to close. Then below that says To Help us make dvdfab a better product fill in the disc information and send us the IFO files..

10. borhan9

borhan9 Active member

What version of DVDFab Decrypter are you using?

Go to this link to get the newest version.

http://www.dvdidle.com/free.htm

Also do you guys have AnyDVD it is worth the investment.

11. dvdchick

dvdchick Regular member

I had no trouble with movie i used dvdfan decrypter ans shrink..