1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVdFab HD and wine

Discussion in 'Digital video discussion for Linux users' started by klemperal, Aug 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klemperal

klemperal Regular member

Has anyone managed to get DVDfab working well under wine? I can get the free version to rip fine, but I can't change any of the setting such as path player in the menus due to some bug. I also tried registering the free version, but there in another bug that doesn't allow that either (I read some other people having the same problem with registering). Perhaps a different version of wine is giving other people better results. I'm using 9.56 at the moment--let me know what your using and what your results have been.

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

3. klemperal

klemperal Regular member

Hey Creaky, thanks for the link. I checked out the thread but it seems to be a little to old to help. Did you want me to revive it or am I ok here?

4. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

You would be better off reviving it purely as wolfmanz is the one who would be better to comment on this for you

edit- nice one,i see you've added to the other link. I'll close this one then.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.