1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDFab HD+AnyDVD+1Click Cant copy The A-Team!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Norm9, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Norm9

Norm9 Guest

Hi there,

Can anyone tell me why when i reach 80% on making a copy of The A-Team Series-1 Disc-2 DVDFab HD ver 3.1.4.0+ AnyDVD ver6.1.6.5+freeze up after an hour of copying?

Here are some pics i took when they froze up, so someone can tell me what could have happened?

[​IMG]][/url]

[​IMG]

I hope that's posted right? as it looks like the links arent working or i could upload them from the pc. I'm gonna try & clean this disk, maybe it'll help it & do it again?

In the meanwhile can someone please figure what's wrong & i'll get back later.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2007
  2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

hey there Norm9
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I can't read the 1st one - but my guess is this is a scratched/dirty/bad press disc.

When ripping w/ DVDFab have AnyDVD turned off. Will give a popup asking anyhow. Close it before you start DVDFab.

Try another drive if you have another one you can rip from. Try cleaning it off too.

Still failing then best bet is to probably exchange for a new one.

3. MichaelP1

MichaelP1 Guest

4. Norm9

Norm9 Guest

Hiya binkie7,

Sorry for not getting back, as you'd think we have a holiday here at moment.

Two words, kids, but theyre not old enough to hear the second word yet! but they know frustration when they see it-lol.

Here is a lovely pic:

[​IMG]
    Hmm! burn time took 15m more than usual,

Instead of downloading other stuff to deal with it, i should have looked under the bonnet!

Dare i say it, "i love it when a plan comes together" ha-ha!

Well until then, have a 'yippeekiaay-4th July' (no bad language in front of kids-heh!)

5. Norm9

Norm9 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2007
  6. Norm9

Norm9 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2007
  7. Norm9

Norm9 Guest

oops I appear to have posted it twice-D'oh, sorry about that.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2007
  8. MichaelP1

MichaelP1 Guest

Norm9, you can edit/delete the double post

9. Norm9

Norm9 Guest

I tried to delete the other posts, but it brought me out to the front page of AD. It looked like i had to leave some text in there, so i left a full spot there.

Heh! you wait for 1 msg & 3 come at the one time!! LOL

10. MichaelP1

MichaelP1 Guest

lol yeah you have to leave at least one letter or something for the edit to work