1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvdfab HD, dvdshrink, and dvd decrypter

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by nunzio78, Sep 7, 2007.

1. nunzio78

nunzio78 Member

I have dvdfab hd decrypter dvdshrink and dvdDecrypter. I just installed them all. Now from start to finish with just my programs, (not anything else to confuse me) can you tell me how to set up the settings on each one to make them all run smooth with eachother? I have vista and the computer is a dell I just bought last week. I used to have all these programs on another computer but it crashed, when I got the programs last time there was a audio instructional download that went from start to finish showing every thing to chance in each program for idiots like me. I thank everyone who can help me, and I work well with PICTURES!

2. dvdabyss

dvdabyss Regular member

i hear vista is like having a cop in your pc...maybe you should consider xp for compatibility. I couldnt even install nero on vista!! you couldnt pay me to install vista...its the biggest waste of resources since music match 10...
    but what do i know, right? see which OS works for you ;)

3. nunzio78

nunzio78 Member

ya there has been some problems, but i think it is because it is so new. I had all programs, dvdfab HD,shrink 3.2 and dvd decrypepter on my last computer wich was a compaq and it worked great. but then it crashed and I lost all programs and info on how to get started again. but ya, no body likes it but me.