1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDFab Platinum any issues with SP2?

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by tracie28, Jan 21, 2007.

1. tracie28

tracie28 Guest

Hi I've been using DVD Shrink to back up my movies for awhile but recently ran into a few movies where I had to find something else to use one of them being Crank. Anyway I started using DVDFab Platinum and really love it so far. I run Windows XP and right now don't have SP2 only because my Shrink acted crazy after getting SP2 so I uninstalled it (SP2) Had anyone encountered any problems with SP2 with Fab? Also I saw a post saying DVD Fab often needs 2 discs to backup a movie. I've been backing it up on one DVD-R and have had excellent quality. Will Fab warn me if the quality will be too poor on 1 disc or is there a certain percent I shouldn't let it go under doing the entire disc? Thanks.

Tracie

2. born2ride

born2ride Regular member

tracie
    my brother been using platinum for awhile now he loves it. has not had any problems with it. never needed 2 disc that i know of. i have no answers for sp2. his pic quaitly has been good i watched some of his discs when visiting he burns on a lt.

3. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

there are no problems with DVDFab Platinum and SP2! my computer runs fine and I have DVDFab Plat, too! and recently there were some members that didn't want to compress their disks so they wanted to know what software can split the original DVD9 to two DVD5 to keep the original quality! I know because I responded with DVDFab Platinum can split to two DVD5s with no compression and keep the original video quality. This does not mean that DVDFab Plat doesn't do a good job when compressing and burning to one DVD5!