1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvdfab

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by ocalaguy, Mar 7, 2014.

1. ocalaguy

ocalaguy Member

i use dvdfab 8.0.2.2 and am starting to not be able to break some codes on the newer movies. i have tried to download 9.1.3.1 but when i try to use it, it acts as if nothing is downloaded, it doesnt open or anything. i also had the same problem with the version that came out right before that. i have been using dvdfab 8.0.2.2 and dvd shrink and dvd decrypter for years with really no problems. thanks for the help

sorry if i placed this in the wrong forum

2. attar

attar Senior member

3. ocalaguy

ocalaguy Member

when i do that it does successfully download and open the dvd source but

when you change the dvd quality at the bottom of the screen from dvd9 to dvd5 a screen comes up and says "the dvd copy option is expired please buy or renew it at www.dvdfab.com

if you leave it at dvd9 for quality and hit the next or start button a screen will pop up and say " please specify path of nero or imgburn at first"

thanks for your reply

4. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

full version after expiry becomes free version so certain parts are disabled as you've found when compressing from 9 to 5

settings will need to be changed for output location right now yours is set to dvd so change them .

i'm surprised that wasn't obvious, any program will need its default settings changed to your liking,in dvdfabs case since trial is over the settings may not get saved when closed & restarted.

dvdfab has it's own burning engine it works well not sure if it's free tho,would suggest read user how to manual to familiarize yourself with dvdfab