1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvdidle

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by amerigril, Feb 14, 2007.

1. amerigril

amerigril Guest

i cant purchase dvdidlepro or dvd regioncss+free lite. can anyone refer me to another software that works like it

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

why can't you buy theese products? i think their is a link to slysoft here at afterdawn for anydvd and clone dvd

3. oneacer

oneacer Regular member

4. johnl123

johnl123 Regular member

amerigril is right, at the moment. When trying to purchase these products, the site states:

[bold]Note:

To purchase DVD Region+CSS Free, DVD Region+CSS Free Lite and DVDIdle Pro, DVDIdle, the online store will be back as soon as possible. For now, you can use the trial version for 90 days. Please check this web page later. [/bold]

amerigril, I suggest you try anydvd instead.

5. amerigril

amerigril Guest

Thank you i will try anydvd and clonedvd but will it work with fab platumin I've purchased this software.I'm trying to prevent spending more money

6. johnl123

johnl123 Regular member

Anydvd and clonedvd2 are designed to work together and do so very well, but they both cost money (in my opinion they're woth it). DVDFab Platinum is a seperate application that does it all, think of it as anydvd and clonedvd2 in one package, not as seperate applications, DVDFab Platinum is designed to work as a stand-alone product.

NOTE: Anydvd and the ripper that comes with DVDFab Platinum will conflict with eachother (both will fight and try to do their job at the same time, not a good thing), [bold]so if you're going to use DVDFab to rip with and have anydvd running in the backround, disable anydvd before using DVDFab (right click on the red fox in the task bar and choose exit).[/bold]

If your willing to spend the money, both anydvd+clonedvd2 and DVDFab Platinum are good to have (I also have both and am glad I do), when one application isn't working (usually because of an update that hasn't come out yet) the other will. DVDFab Platinum should be good enough, just keep it upto date....the choice is yours.

Another free option to try is ripit4me, check it out here:
    http://www.ripit4me.org/

Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  7. amerigril

amerigril Guest

thank you maybe i need to update fab platinum and i will buy the other products.my fab would not work without region free or dvdidle pro.

8. alkohol

alkohol Regular member

Out of curiosity, why would you want to buy AnyDVD or cloneDVD when you've already bought DVDFab Platinum? DVDFab Platinum is an all-in-one tool, meaning it can rip (decrypt), transcode (compress) and burn to any DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD+RW or DVD+R DL. In addition, it can rip all your favorite movies/DVDs into IPOD or PSP as well.

Here's DVDFab Platinum http://www.dvdfab.com/dvd-fab-platinum.htm