1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvdlab ?

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by jbond13, Oct 14, 2004.

1. jbond13

jbond13 Guest

sorry if i am in wrong forum but i was converting a svcd into a dvd using your guide and when i got to compile dvd i keep getting this error: first play is set to menu but there is none. I have followed step by step until this point and get this error thank you in advance

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

We'll move this one to DVD Authoring :)

3. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

DVd Lab is telling you that the connections you have are screwed up. Take a look at the connections window. A simple movie is going to have a connection from the First Play to the menu. It sounds like you did not create a menu or have not got the connection established correctly. If you do not have your menu made then you can't link from the menu buttons to the movie. Up at the top, find the connections wizard and use that to help get the links established. If you don't want a menu, just delete it and have the First Play connection go to the movie directly.

4. jbond13

jbond13 Guest

i deleted the menu like it said but still get the error I dont think i am doing it right i will try again and then post back