1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDLoader "Invalid Disc"

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by FLSGod, Feb 24, 2005.

1. FLSGod

FLSGod Guest

I have a MODDED-PS2 so I can play any PS2 games directly.

However, when I use DVD loader with Action Replay to start the game with cheats. I always get "INVALID DISC" from DVD loader...but some games I am ok, i get "PS2 DVD".

I think it's the way I burn some of these games...do i need to burn it very slowly so it will burn the boot sector onto the backup as well? I have successfully burnt couple backup that worked before but I can no longer replicate it...Can someeone please tell me what I need to do to burn the boot sector into the backup? I know this can be done as I have did it before!

Thanks

2. t.q

t.q Member

Your problem could be a number of things. I backed up games with a program called gamejack4 and suddenly i couldn't backup one game called Uefa football. i tried using dvd decrypter to burn the iso and the lowest speed possible and it worked great.

3. navi95

navi95 Regular member

Hi,

i got the same problem with DVDLoader but I use it to boot my back up using the slide tool method (no chip). I use Devil May Cry as a TOC refresh (found it for £3 on ebay :D), any other versions available without this problem?

Thanx

4. t.q

t.q Member

Have you tried rebuilding the games?

5. navi95

navi95 Regular member

why would i need to do that?
    im tryin to use an original Devil may cry as a toc refresh disc on an un-modded ps2

I would only need to rebuilt the ISO if the game im trying to run wont work