1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDLoaderV7All just keeps spinning ??

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by dashingw, Apr 30, 2005.

1. dashingw

dashingw Member

Hi All,

I wanted to play Return To Arms using Swap Magic 3.3 and DVDloader on my slimline PS2 flip top. However when I take out the 3.3 disc and swap it with the DVDloaderV7All and run it, it say put in game and press x to Play. But when I go to take out the DVDLoader disc, it is still spinning in the PS2 ??

Am I doing something wrong, shouldn't it stop spinning like the 3.3 disc does.

I downloaded DVDloaderV7All from the swapmagic site as a .Rar and then extracted it and burnt it as an ISO to a DVD blank.

Please let me know as any help would be appreciated :eek:)

Thanks again,

Dash

2. Jmlax19

Jmlax19 Member

yah i'm having the same problem as you are with Disc ID utility. So far nobody has wrote me with a solution! so i'm just playing the game (Mx vs. ATv unleashed) and said the hell with online for it!

3. cuteperv

cuteperv Regular member

With the DiscID Utility, after sliding the DiscID disc into the tray, you have to press Eject and put the original PS2 game in to get the ID, not slide it out w/a slide card.
    And for the part of dashingw, you definitely did something wrong that is why the disc keep spinning.
    If you can write down the exact steps you did till the final steps of loading your DVDLoader, i might b able to tell if the problem is you oryour disc.

4. dashingw

dashingw Member

Hi Cuteperv,

When i extracted the Rar file it came out as an ISO image file already so I just used the "Image Burning Wizard" in Alcohol Soft 120 to burn it to a blank dvd media .

Then i bootrd up my Swap 3.3 first an then swapped it for the DVDloader and booted it and then it said insert game to play but when I flip up my lid the disc is still spinning....

Any ideas ??

Thanks,
    Darryl

5. cuteperv

cuteperv Regular member

Actually after it says insert game to play, it means REINSERT your swap magic disc, so u must press Eject and insert your swap magic disc. Then press X. But after this time, it will ask you to swap your swap magic disc w/ your back up game. Now this is the time u must swap your disc and not pressing Eject.

6. dashingw

dashingw Member

Thanks,

Doing exactly what you just said solved my problem and got it running :eek:)

Thanks again,
    Dash