1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDR & CDR Problem.... Pls HELP!!!

Discussion in 'DVD / Blu-ray drives' started by Mof_1225, Aug 31, 2004.

1. Mof_1225

Mof_1225 Member

I just bought a P4 Dell with a dvd-cdr in it, i went out and bought a DVD Recorder and threw it in... The problem starts when i try to copy cd's from 1 drive to the other...I start NERO, COPY CD's, and it starts burning... When it finishes with no problems, it ejects the cd like it always used to but the thing is when i put it back in it is still blank... This is a new problem for me first time using dvd recorder... Please help... thank you for your time...

2. Manu_DVD

Manu_DVD Guest

When you click on the 'copy cd' option and then the 'Burn' you should check that 'Simulation' is deselected and 'Write' and 'Finalize' are.

Also make sure you are using the lastest version of Nero, there is a XP Service pack 2 ready version that has just been released and fixes alot of things.

You can turn on and off the automatic Eject after burning option in the 'Expert features' menu found on the 'File/Preferences' menu.