1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDR Compatibility issues

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by II_II, Nov 4, 2003.

1. II_II

II_II Guest

Hello,
    does anyone know how to burn dvdrs that are playable on all dvd players? I mean like the pirated ones u can get from someone, for those dvds you don't need a dvdr player, normal dvd players play them. Anyone know how to make those kind of dvdrs/dvds?
    Thankyou

2. koola

koola Guest

Yep, if you have £10K. Those DVD's are made on professional Duplicators in large quantities. You will never be able to make a DVD with the hardware and media available at home compatable with all of the players because of the vast differences in media quality from batch to batch.

The best solution is to buy branded media and a well known DVD writer like the Pioneer 106. Good media that I use which has currently played in all the DVD players I have put it in is Ritek G04 DVD disc's.

Hope this help's

Ps, don't mention anything about Piracy here at AferDawn as it is Ilegal.

3. II_II

II_II Guest

sorry and thx, where can I buy that media discs? and will they write with LG Super Multi DVD Writer 4x DVD+/-RW ? This info will be extremely usefull for me and is that media inkjet printable?
    thx

4. II_II

II_II Guest

5. koola

koola Guest

Yep, thats those Ritek disc's. The best DVD media has to offer!

6. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

just a quiky!

my friend just got LG burner! and datawrite dont work!

but memorex +rw do!

Thx...