1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DvdRemake

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by Raiderboi, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Raiderboi

Raiderboi Member

Does anyone have any input on this software?

2. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

Smiles ~~ This question should be in the Software Discussion Category of the forum -- !!

My experience with version 2.6.2 has not been a conclusive one ! This software is very temperamental and has still a few bugs in it ! But it did the job that i wanted it to do sometimes.

Looking at their website -- i see they have a few new versions that were put out -- maybe their latest one 2.6.6 is Ok !

If you can spare extra cash , an investment that would make more sense is in Nero 6 ultra that does authoring and many other tasks you may need ! ++ Lots of support , if the need arise.

3. Mort81

Mort81 Senior member

I like it and use it all the time. I can remove the garbage (trailers, previews, and warning screens) leaving a functional menu, movie, and other stuff like deleted scenes, alt endings, bloopers, and the making of (if so desired).

4. Adrian_UK

Adrian_UK Member

I am using version 2.5.9

For what I use it for (which is basic editing and splitting disks) I find it to be excellent.

I would recommend it to anyone for basic editing. It is probably good for more advanced things but I wouldn't really know.

The other thing I use it for is to sometimes split a chapter into 2

Adrian

5. dimad

dimad Regular member