1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvdrick killzone patch help

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by rlfreese, Dec 12, 2004.

1. rlfreese

rlfreese Guest

i have the patch and it creates its own iso file for killzone. now, i have patched it with both dnas patching programs and still no luck. what the heck am i doing wrong.
    1. create original iso using dvd decrypter
    2. run patch
    3. patch dnas in patch version iso
    4. burn game
    5. load swap magic
    6. load game
    7. it shows single player and multi player. single player works but no online and multiplayer sends me straight to blackscreen.

2. FreyDawg

FreyDawg Member

If anybody would be kind enough to post or email me the file's that DVDRick made it would be very helpfull. I need to get this game patched ASAP. I am subscribed to PSOWNZ but as you know i have to wait the 5 day trial i have about 2 days left. But, honestly i can't wait that long i am borrowing the game right now. I want to make sure i can back up the game before i actually buy it. If anybody could get me those files it would be greatly appreciated my email is bkfreyman@yahoo.com PLEASE help me with these files. If someone can get these files to me, if it wouldn't be to much trouble, to also send along some directions. If not thats fine i can figure it out through reading forums. Thanks
    I'm a noobie as well.
    Take pitty on me

3. FreyDawg

FreyDawg Member

rlfreese can you please send me your copy the patch. That way i can have it and hopefully figure it out and then help you in return. We would be helping each other. Think about. Thanx bkfreyman@yahoo.com

4. teggy

teggy Regular member

Did you get the right version of the patch, last I looked there were 3 patches. If the killzone is a pal copy then you don't need to do anything other than patch the DNAS id.