1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDRip Loading Problem

Discussion in 'PS2' started by newtype, Apr 29, 2004.

1. newtype

newtype Member

Hi,
    I have a fliptop and Swap Magic Disc 3.0 (I only have the CD Version of SMD right now). I bought some import games but recently they got scratched up beyond use. I was told downloading the DVDrips of my games would be okay since I own the games. I have burned my DVDrip games on CD-R and loaded them through the CD Version of Swap Magic Disc. One game works fine but the other doesnt load. I am also hesitant about loading DVDrips on CD-Rs because I've heard it burns out the lens and motor. Would I be able to sucessfully run a DVDrip burned on the DVD-R disc using the DVD Version of Swap Magic Disc? Would I be able to play the DVDRips which are burned on CD-Rs loaded through the DVD version of Swap Magic disc? Finally, is the rumor about playing DVDrips on CD-Rs damages the laser lens true? Any help would be truly appreciated. Thank You.

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

Well, for one, even if you own the game you still can't talk about downloading games here. Secondly, if the rip is over 650megs, you have to have breaker pro to boot it, no other way.

3. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

1 no warez read rules
    2 no it wont help burning it on dvd it wont even boot
    3 its over 650mb or the game you dl is a fake

4. bi-boy

bi-boy Member

How do you use the breaker pro to play DVDrip games?

A friend of mine backed up some of my DVD games for me and well darn he backed them up as DVDrips from a guide he got online cos I didn't know what to do. =P