1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD's on mIRC

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by mimans21, Jan 4, 2005.

1. mimans21

mimans21 Member

hey,
    I found this website that has all the IRC search engine on the side. It's pretty cool.
    http://www.debateroom.com/

Also, i can't find any full size DVD's on mIRC. Does ne1 download DVD's from mIRC and if so where??

2. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

3. DaOsT

DaOsT Regular member

I have never downloaded a full sized dvd of irc but the search engines you have been given do find full dvd's upon irc
    I prefer packetnews always finds what I looked for
    have fun

4. mimans21

mimans21 Member

i have tried the search engines but they never have any full DVD's. So mIRC has no full DVD's downloads??

I recomend using X catcher. It connects to all the sites and i chose what to download. It's more like a p2p program for mIRC.

5. SadJoker

SadJoker Regular member

okay, for those that insist on referring to IRC as mIRC, please stop. its IRC not mIRC.. mIRC is just a client to access an IRC network same as ABC. BitComet are clients for accessing the Bittorrent networks. Kay enuff of that..

if you cant find full DVDs on IRC than you arent looking hard enuff or in the right places.. Packetnews and IRCspy should come up with at least a couple of hits for DVDs. and also heres's a tiny hint : check out Efnet in the directory listing @ IRCspy.. look for DVDR/DVD :)