1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvd's sticking after 90 mins. aprox

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Micky..r, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Micky..r

Micky..r Member

Hello all
    please help a muppet out
    7 Days in to my DVD leaning curve running out of space to through my coasters.
    Setup DVD XCOPY PLATIUM on "liteon dvdrw soh812s" on Bulkpaq -r 4s using simple mode, turned off all running programs.
    Main problem is sticking after about 90mins aprox or about the fourth epsiode which gets worse by the min untill it stops.......thanks .....micky..r

2. michigan

michigan Guest

You posted this twice 5 minutes apart thats a no no. That being said, you bought crap media but quality media - Ritek G-04 "branded" (ie. Ridata) or Verbatim "datalife"

3. Micky..r

Micky..r Member

sorry about double posting not sure how that happened i will try dvd discs you recommend thanks ...micky

4. ellizit

ellizit Guest

I will just reply to this post, not the other.

A problem that you might be running into is burning too close to the outside edge of the disc. This has happened to me a few times, and the movie will start "skipping" or "sticking" towards the end of the movie. I am not sure if there is a way to fix this using DVDxCopy Plat., I only know of a way to experiment with this using Shrink.

Then again, like michigan said, it might just be a bad media issue. Let us know how it goes. Good Luck!

5. Micky..r

Micky..r Member

thanks that seems a logical error as the discs are working fine for about 90% of disc it might well be that the higher quality media i have now ordered might be the answer, or maybe shrink might still be needed i will test both when new media turns up thanks all for the help ...........micky