1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvds suddenly stopped working

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jaydream1, Apr 24, 2004.

1. jaydream1

jaydream1 Member

i use dvd decrypter, dvd2one, and finally nero to burn the disk, i have used the same three programs in the past numerous times and everythings been fine up until now when i use the same three programs with the same process. nero says burned correctly but when i put the disk in my standalone dvd player nothing happens although it will play in my ps2. this just started happening and i can't figure it out. my dvd player says on the tv screen (RGN ERR) i can only assume this means region error but when i look at the disk info in dvd decrypter it has regions 1-8 on it so it should work seeing as how my player is region 1. can someone pleeeeaaase tell me whats going on. (my dvd burner is TDK and so is my media(which in the past burned perfectly) and im using nero version 5.5.10.0 (which also worked perfectly in the past)

2. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

had simarla! uninstall the lot!! then install again! you may have currupt files or even currupt media pack!

thx..