1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVD's to ipod nano

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by omar4mja, Dec 18, 2007.

1. omar4mja

omar4mja Member

Helllo, ijust got a 8GB ipod nano, however iam tying to upload videos to it's giving me a hord time, I tried the free version of cucusoft video conversion but its giving me hell. The season why I tried the free version is because I don’t have a credit card, and I am basically looking for the easy way out. So could some one please help me to solve my prob? I was wondering if there is any free Video converter software online which I could download and use. Please help me.

2. irongiant

irongiant Regular member

Try Videora For Ipod Nano is Free, works great thats what i use and once your videos are encoded Videora will put them into itunes for you.

Check my turorial Video On You Tube Click Here

3. irongiant

irongiant Regular member

Also If you Get stuck send me a private message and ill help you out.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2007
  4. omar4mja

omar4mja Member

hey, that videora thing its a software right? its just that my pc at home doesnt has internet, so i am using this one at my work place. so whenever i want something from the net, i simply save them on a thumb drive and then run or save them to my PC at home. so Mr. or Mrs Iron giant i was wondering if it is a full version. which allows me to convert a Sixty minutes or more, videos to iTunes? and i didnt get a email address.

This statement is open for anyone ok!!

5. bulldogz

bulldogz Guest

This is an excellent program.Its 100% free and does the job perfectly.Just rip your DVD's to mpeg4(also known as ".mp4" format)
    Any rpoblems just pm me or reply.
    Hope this helps!

6. irongiant

irongiant Regular member

Yea Videora is totally free is small enought the installation file is about 7mb so is small enought to fit on a thunm drive, dvd decrypter is also free and is also small enought to fit onto a thum drive, They both work great, i'm using videora as we speak to transcode a movie to put it on my ipod. again good luck. and is Mr lol

7. omar4mja

omar4mja Member

wow you people are realy nice, thamks mr "irongiant" and "bulldogz", thamks alot, am now downloading That Videora thing, ok thanks a lot if i encounter any probs i'll let you know ok. see yah.