1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDs to my Archos AV480

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by GuybrushT, Aug 10, 2004.

1. davidjm

davidjm Member

Hi,

Can someone assist with an Archos 700 issue? I have AutoGK and this works fine taking an off air Mpeg2 file and DivX'ing it for the Archos. The problem comes whenever i try to edit the file to remove the TV lead in and out. I have used VDub to cut the file and this outputs a massive uncompressed AVI, but works. However when i run AutoGK on the file the audio goes out of sync. So i tried outputting to DivX from VDub, this also sends the audio out of sync. It seems in order to generate the CBR MP3 for the Archos i cannot edit the file. Is there a better option? Help please...............

Cheers, David

2. mink14

mink14 Member

Hi. I'm not a pro in DVDs, video files, etc. Recently, i purchased the Archos AV400. I downloaded a movie from Ares and transfered it into archos but archos does not support that particular format (I'm guessing its AVI format). Could somebody please help me explaining and suggesting the software i require to do the needful.
    Thanks!