1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDs2 Activations Used Up

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by itsmeddd, May 15, 2004.

1. itsmeddd

itsmeddd Member

Well I have been messing with my computer for abut the last week and have reformated it several times. Well low and behold this time when I tried to run DVDs2 and tried to get it activated it with the license and password that came with the program it said that I had used up my allotted activations. Does anyone have any idea if there is anything I can do?

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Contact whoever makes the software and ask them what they can do about your situation.

3. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

Yeah you would think if you paid for the damn program, you should be able to use it whenever you wanted,reguardless of how many times you had to activate it.(thats lame)

4. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Hopefully I can do this. If I can't u senior members let me know and I'll edit it.

itsmeddd this should answer your question.

Is there an activation limit on the software?
    Yes, there are activation limits on the software. The activations are easily reset, and can be reset as often as needed. Just have your customer information ready, and our call center staff would be more than willing to do that for you. You can also drop us an E-mail at support@icopydvds2.com to do this as well.

5. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Hi flip218,

I don't have a problem with it.

I went to the icopydvds2 website and looked at the program and it looks like a good solution for people wanting a quality, easy to use program. It looks similar in function to the ripper free version of 321 Xcopy Xpress.

I did enter the drawing for the TV!
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]motorcycle racer
    computer newbie
    Sony VAIO
    Suzuki GSXR1000
    [​IMG][/small]

Last edited: May 16, 2004