1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DvdSanta audio problem

Discussion in 'Audio' started by SycoBlaze, Oct 18, 2004.

1. SycoBlaze

SycoBlaze Member

I just purchased dvdsanta in order to take some mpeg2 video and convert it to play it on my dvd player... after the conversion the video is fine but the audio is about 3 seconds off sync and only plays for 2 min then completely cuts out... I have contacted dvdSanta Support for help and i'm waiting for a reply... I have tried to use other software to do the same with the same type of audio problems (audio off sync from the begining or becoming off sync thoughout the viewing of the video)... I notice alot of people have posted this type of problem, yet no one seems to have a definite anwser...

2. luker

luker Member

Sycoblaze, did dvdSanta support ever get back to you and resolve your audio problems. I just bought the product and have audio problems that did not appear with the trial version. I can't get a response from them. They conveniently list a fax number but no phone number.

With the full product, at first the audio would not play on a DVD player, but did OK on my DVD Drive. I re-created the conversion and now no sound at all. Again, the trial version worked just fine.

3. MarvelFan

MarvelFan Guest

No.. they never got back to me after several emails... I called my credit card company and cancelled payment... the DvdSanta team really disappointed me... I even asked for a refund and never got a response....

Good Luck...