1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDshrink-ed the movie, but the menu only works on PC

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by MikLav, Jan 5, 2004.

1. MikLav

MikLav Member

Hello,

I've re-compressed the entire DVD with DVD Shrink and recorded it using Nero. I can watch the new disk on PC as well as on standalone player, but the menu items only work on PC.

Standalone player shows the menu, but none of the buttons work, no navigation between buttons... I can only watch the movie on standalone player by jumping to "next chapter".

I did not re-author DVD in DVD Shrink.

Could you please help?
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]-------------
    MikLav[/small]

Last edited: Jan 5, 2004
  2. dwbarbie

dwbarbie Member

i have the same problem with my copy of finding nemo. not exactly sure where i went wrong but if i press the menu button twice on my remote, the movie just starts as normal.

3. mfurj

mfurj Member

I'm no help but it's happened to me too. I assumed it had something to do with the original. Most times it works correctly but ocassionally the menus will show but not work. I've also had one episodic that display on my stand alone player shows chapters but when you try to skip chapters it takes you the main menu.

4. dvd8man

dvd8man Member

Same problem here is there any thing we can do?

5. dexmanone

dexmanone Guest

same here. using shrink 3.1. Using the "re-author" function. I'm thinking maybe using the regular function but I don't know how to use the regular function and split the disc. I would think the regular function would keep the menus?