1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDshrink

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by roughrider, Sep 16, 2011.

1. roughrider

roughrider Member

Work on W7 64bit - installed DVDshrink (have AnyDVD) - failed to read Drive E or D messages constantly coming up. It is a good disc, it plays fine on DVD or Blu Ray players and on computer.

Nero could copy but size is too large for the standard DVD-R discs. Any advice?

2. attar

attar Senior member

I don't use AnyDVD (use free DVDFabHD Decrypter to rip), but then I use DVD Shrink without problems on Windows 7 64.
    I use the portable version that links to ImgBurn automatically.

3. Aldiii

Aldiii Member

I use AnyDvD to decode and rip movie files to hard drive.

Let AnyDvD scan disc, when complete Right click on Fox Head
    lower right. Select Rip Video DvD to Harddisk.
    Then use Shrink on those files.

4. roughrider

roughrider Member

Thanks, I will give that a try. All answers are much appreciated. I was getting cranky there for a while :)

Cheers, DoubleR.

5. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

AnyDVD and no CloneDVD2? For freeware that does the job, check out DVDRB and the free DVDFab, use Imgburn to burn. DVDFab is the best and likely the easiest freebie for ripping and DVDRB is hands down the best encoding setup (if you have a decent processor). I have the retail versions of both, since the options do a lot more than the freebies. I can't find the old archives on some of the programs. I'd suggest learning to edit in Full Disc (utilizing still image) with Shrink. You can edit out unnecessary language options, and keep the navigation along with the main title. It's more simple than trying to figure out which title set to delete in Re-author. You can also use the viewer to see what you're editing.