1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDx 2.2 version

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by icecap, Jan 29, 2004.

1. icecap

icecap Member

Hello

I seen one topic about it. But there was no reply to this persons topic. I might be able to help this other person out.

If any one is using this program can you direct us to a link that might help us with the settings.

Just need to know the best 2 setting and I can save the settings after I get them set up. It is just getting the setting first started up that I need the rest I can play with.

I know the first DVDX was really buggy but I have need told this is a much more stable program. Plus it takes 1/4 of the time ti encode with this new version rather then using DVD2SVCD program that takes forever.

If there is a topic & I missed it sorry for posting two times. If any one can help that would be great.

CHEERS

2. RNF1968

RNF1968 Regular member

Try http://www.dvdrhelp.com/ for help with DvdX. I think this is where I found a guide for it. I like this software because it is easy to use but the quality of the output is crappy. At least in my opinion. Good luck.

3. icecap

icecap Member

Thanx

There is a script you can put in the program I am not sure where to get it but when I do find where to get the script I'll post it here for you.

The script is for the input & out put settings. Where to get it I have not found out yet. When I find the script I'll post it here.

Thanx I'll go check out the lik you posted.

CHEERS :)

4. icecap

icecap Member

If you search for BITERATE CALCULATOR for DVDx 2.2 you will find a program to help you out with this program.

You will be on your way to ripping and making DVD RIPPS. I yuo use this program with the BITERATE CALCULATOR you can ripp & make 3 to 4 movies a day. With great quality & you get to pick how many cd's to put the movie on.

2 hr 13 min movie should fit on 2 cdr's with the same quality as DVD2SVCD but alot faster then 12 hrs or 8 hours.

I RATE THIS PROGRAM 20 OUT OF 10

CHEERS :)