1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvdxcopy deluxe

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by chino302, Feb 7, 2005.

1. chino302

chino302 Member

Is anyone familiar with this software? I bought it (download)thinking it was dvdxcopy express and got ripped off since it doesn't work at all. Unless something in my computer is keeping it from working, which I doubt. I sent three emails to their support department which have gone unanswered and they don't have a number to call. I'm trying to get a refund and contacted my credit card company but I don't know if I'll be successful. I have dvd decrypter and dvd shrink but they don't always work. Looking for a dependable program.

2. Vitb6

Vitb6 Member

Out of business. Banned in the US. You are S.O.L.

3. chino302

chino302 Member

Thanks for responding, Vitb 6. Luckily I bought this thru RegNow and I'm getting a refund. I also realized afterwards I should have posted this in the Newbie forum. Sorry folks.

4. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

chino302

Just for a bit of information, they always work. Only DVD Decrypter needed an update twice when the new CSS came out in January of this year and that lasted one day. You can always purchase AnyDVD and this has yet to fail with removing the encryptions out there.