1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

???dvdxcopy plat

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by lipper, Jan 18, 2005.

1. lipper

lipper Guest

My problem may be. Perfectly happy with this medium because it's easy encountered little or no problems yet! New incription crack like ANYDVD will this work with Platinum format. I also have had good sucess with ClonerII. My main idea is I like all the extras on video dvd sucess with Alcohol/AnyDvd has not been good? Thanks in Advance

2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Your post is really worded funny.

But yes AnyDVD will work with Xcopy.

3. yley

yley Member

Everyone is saying that X copy will work with Anydvd. I have not had such luck. I have x copy Plat. 4.0.3.8 and have tried to unlock The Forgotten and still get the CSS error. Do iI have the version that doesnt work or do I need to change some setting somewhere?

4. flip218

yley,

Some have been able to do The Forgotten w/ AnyDVD and XCopy Platinum. I however was not able to. The only way I was able to use XCopy Platinum was to rip w/ DVD Decrypter first, then run it through Platinum RF v4.0.4.15

5. yley

yley Member

Thank you for the quick reply. I just tried to do Mon on fire and I am getting the CSS error with it too now. I shut down Anydvd and still it wont openi it I didn't think that on was new enuf to have that Encrption. Has anydvd changed some files somewhere? Do you think?

6. flip218

7. pbryt

pbryt Guest

I have Xcopy Xpress and down loaded the new version of AnyDvd. When I tried to back up Forgotten in the entire disk mode with AnyDVD running Xcopy would freeze up at 16%. The only way I could end it was with task manager. This happened twice. I was able to back up Forgotten in the movie only mode with AnyDvd running. The backup of the movie only was good, but I like to have the menu. Has any one else had this result?

I know most people are saying it is time to move on but I have had good luck with Xcopy Xpress for a year. I plan to move to another program and I am searching through the forums trying to determine what to do. I'm not a computer whiz and simplicity is important.

8. pbryt

pbryt Guest

I have Xcopy Xpress and down loaded the new version of AnyDvd. When I tried to back up Forgotten in the entire disk mode with AnyDVD running Xcopy would freeze up at 16%. The only way I could end it was with task manager. This happened twice. I was able to back up Forgotten in the movie only mode with AnyDvd running. The backup of the movie only was good, but I like to have the menu. Has any one else had this result?

I know most people are saying it is time to move on but I have had good luck with Xcopy Xpress for a year. I plan to move to another program and I am searching through the forums trying to determine what to do. I'm not a computer whiz and simplicity is important.

9. pbryt

pbryt Guest

So sorry for the duplicate posting.