1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDXCopy Question

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by id10t, Feb 13, 2003.

1. id10t

id10t Guest

I sent an email to 321 Studios for tech support about this issue, but they're taking their jolly sweet time getting back to me, so maybe somebody here knows...
    I just burnt my first DVD-R backup using DVDXCopy 1.4.1, I burned Little Nicky...
    Anyway, for some reason there are 2 titles burned to my Memorex DVD-R, Title 1 has approx 18 chapters and plays fine...
    The problem is Title 2, which auto-starts upon inserting the DVD-R into my player or my PC...Title 2 has approx 45 chapters...it also just sits on some blotchy pixelation and jumbled audio and never actually plays the movie...so, I have to stop playing the movie and switch it to Title 1...
    Does anybody know what is wrong and how to prevent this???
    I run a Pentium 3, 550mhz, 128mb RAM, Win98SE
    Pioneer DVR-104
    Memorex DVD-R
    DVDXCopy 1.4.1

2. id10t

id10t Guest

I also used the default burn engine for DVDXCopy, which I believe is Gear...
    I have Nero 5.5.10.0 installed on my computer, but I've heard that Nero tends to be less compatible with players...I mainly use my PS2 version 4 to view DVDs...