1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDXCOPY second disc "copy successfull" error message

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by DXCuser, Oct 8, 2003.

1. DXCuser

DXCuser Member

I apologize if I am asking a question which has been answered before but I couldn't find answers to my question for the past hour of searching.

I use DVDXCOPY 1.4.1 and have no problem copying DVDs 99% of the time. From time to time I have a problem burning the second DVD-R even though everything looks normal. DVDXCOPY behaves strangely by finishing the first DVD-R just fine and then when I insert the second blank DVD-R, rather than burning the content on it it will finish within seconds saying "copy successful" but nothing was written to the second DVD-R?! Can anybody offer any help to alleviate this issue? Thanks!

2. whompus

whompus Active member

sounds like one of the movies that doesn't split correct. Putting to much data on second disk. Either use option to discard menu on second disk or put one more chapter on the first disk. If have any more problems go here http://dvdxcopy.afterdawn.com/ Might even want to go there now especially if you have not already to setup you an account there because of the 48 hour quarantine period.

3. DXCuser

DXCuser Member

Thanks!!! I did change the split point and it worked after I did that. Appreciate your help!!!! ;)