1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dvdxcopy warning

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by Mahogany, Dec 3, 2003.

1. Mahogany

Mahogany Guest

how do i get rid of the warning in the beginning of the movie could someone tell me step by step please i appreciate.

2. bridq

bridq Regular member

First thing you want to do to get rid of that warning is to not use dvdxcopy!!! It is very easy to back up dvds using that program, but you will have to see that annoying message everytime you play a movie. I don't think there is a way to get rid of that disclaimer. Try other methods of backing up your movies; dvd x copy doesn't give you special features or interactive menus. Do you really want to use that program to back up your movies? Try using dvd shrink to rip and compress your movies, then use nero to burn. That way you won't have to see that annoying warning in the beginning and will have access to all of the special features. If you are unsure of how to use dvd shrink, just follow the guide that is provided on the site. Good Luck.

3. bridq

bridq Regular member

First thing you want to do to get rid of that warning is to not use dvdxcopy!!! It is very easy to back up dvds using that program, but you will have to see that annoying message everytime you play a movie. I don't think there is a way to get rid of that disclaimer. Try other methods of backing up your movies; dvd x copy doesn't give you special features or interactive menus. Do you really want to use that program to back up your movies? Try using dvd shrink to rip and compress your movies, then use nero to burn. That way you won't have to see that annoying warning in the beginning and will have access to all of the special features. If you are unsure of how to use dvd shrink, just follow the guide that is provided on the site. Good Luck.

4. garzajd

garzajd Member

5. Mahogany

Mahogany Guest

Thank everyone for there feedback it was very helpful both ways to get rid of the warning helped

6. coreydj

coreydj Member

thanx also