1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVDXCOPY will not write to NEC ND-1300A

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by rkvons, Aug 21, 2004.

1. rkvons

rkvons Member

I am using DVDXCOPY 1.52 and an NEC ND-1300A DVD writer. I can successfully copy to a DVD-RW that is not erased (the program will erase it) but not if it is erased and not a DVD-R. It just says "Initializing disk..please wait" and never comes back. I am taking too much time to copy it to a RW first and then to an R. Please help! Thanks.

2. socon

socon Guest

rkvons hi your using an old version wow lol please email me ASAP i can help you!! if you have AIM or MSN send it to me!!!

3. socon

socon Guest

rkvons hi your using an old version wow lol please email me ASAP i can help you!! if you have AIM or MSN send it to me!!!

4. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

update your aspi layer

5. rkvons

rkvons Member

well flip, my aspi layer was messed up. I used the nero info tool to see that the system aspi was not installed and I cleaned that up, but it still does not work properly. I am experimenting with dvdxcopy platinum v 3.2.1 and I seem to be having some luck with it. I still don't know how to use it but am learning.

6. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

rkvons,

http://forceaspi18.w.interia.pl/

Download both force 1.8 and aspi check. Download -> unzip -> run KILLASPI, then INSTASPI -> reboot -> run aspi check ... if installed properly all dll's should read 4.71.2. And Nero's info tool should be ok :)