1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DVR's Now Being Burned With Chapters Out of Order

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by PackRuss, Feb 16, 2008.

1. PackRuss

PackRuss Member

I've been using DVD Shrink/DVD Decrypter & DVDFab Decrypter 4 for several months. Recently I seem to be having copies coming back with the disc seeming to play back with chapters all out of order, sometimes starting at the end of the movie. I usually copy using the "Main Movie" selection, which has normally worked to get rid of extras I'll never watch. Sometimes these movies hit a point where they "freeze or lock up" and I have to actually power off to get the disc to do anything. I'm also curious if anyone has had problems with batches of LightScribe discs, particularly Verbatim, which is usually what I can only find on the shelf?
    -thanks,
    Russ

2. attar

attar Senior member

I would switch to regular Verbatim to test - and burn at 4x maximum.
    Freezing, sounds like a media problem.

3. PackRuss

PackRuss Member

I have tried different media, & did try the last few times on 4x speed, also fooled around with settings in the software; I'll have to try a few more things. Verbatim was the LightScribe discs I have benn using, I seem to have mixed results with these, but I can't seem top find any other LightScribe discs out there.